The Journey to empowerment begins with mindfulness and self-compassion!
IWOO’s newest self-improvement program offers skills in mindfulness and self-compassion to those looking to further enhance their well-being.
While mindfulness helps us be more present; having more self-compassion allows us to have greater kindness and self-love when experiencing moments of hardship.
Research has shown that by practicing self-compassion, it can drastically boost positive relationships with oneself and others. Additionally, it can reduce symptoms of anxiety, depression, and feelings of shame and promotes deeper and more positive engagement with others.
After taking the MSC series of workshops, you’ll harness the following skills:
- Cultivate self-awareness
- Mindfully respond instead of reacting to stressful situations
- Become more present and aware of your needs and others around you
- Minimize harsh criticism towards yourself and others through daily mindfulness practice
- Manage moments of distress with your MSC toolkit
- Balancing ration and emotion
- Improving decision making
- Allowing for compassion to one’s personal failures
- Living with intention for a more fulfilling life
Program Schedule and Details
These classes are for 12 sessions and start from February 10 on Wednesdays.
Time: 6:00PM – 8:00PM EST | Location: Virtual Zoom Class